[Review 5/12] HTC 10 Cases: Spigen, Incipio, Diztronic, Spigen Ultra Hybrid and more!

I'm what they call a casaholic, so I tend to accumulate a plethora of cases. I will post reviews of my cases below (some of you may have seen my other OP's in the S7 Edge and Nexus 6P forums).

[Review 5/12] HTC 10 Cases

I'm what they call a casaholic, so I tend to accumulate a plethora of cases. I will post reviews of my cases below (some of you may have seen my other OP's in the S7 Edge and Nexus 6P forums). I will keep this OP updated with plenty of details over time.

Diztronic TPU:
I am a long time Diztronic fan dating back to my LG G3. I always enjoyed Diztronic’s simple, yet appealing design that never tried to be anything other than a great case. For starters, Diztronic cases are made from TPU and feature a plain back without any visible logo which is a big plus considering how some companies use the Verizon branding standard plastering them everywhere. On this case you will only find the logo along the side discretely hiding in plain site; I’ve noticed Spigen starting to do the same, except some of their cases still sport a back logo as well. Inside the case Diztronic decided to put their main logo in a rather large in your face way. The placement of the interior logo is fine because you will never see it unless you take your phone out of the case.

Along the back of the case, the camera cutout is larger than the ones you will find on my Spigen cases. I can appreciate this design given how TPU flexes as you place your phone in it. For example if someone puts their phone in sideways and the TPU is unevenly tensioned, a more precise cutout might not be perfectly aligned (this happens all of the time if you look at the alignment while installing the case various ways). One thing I don’t particularly like is how the camera almost sits flush with the case given its width.

Now, as for the case’s feel you will find a nice soft-touch like TPU. I think Diztronic has one of the best feeling TPU’s out there with Spigen coming in second. Since Diztronic only makes a TPU case, and their Voyeur Hybrid for some phones, they do an excellent job making what’s arguably the best TPU case out there.

I’m going to repeat some things here because there is only so much you can say about the port/headphone cutouts
Ports: 
The stock cable does fit, but it will push the TPU upward slightly due to the connectors size. I haven’t found any issues fitting the stock cable, or any of my other Type-C cables that I use for my Nexus 6P, so don’t let that discourage you. If you have large ‘studio’ style headphones with a massive aux cable you shouldn’t have any issues given the relatively large cutout on this case. It works fine with my Bose QC 20’s, Freestyles, OE’s, Samsung headphones, and some others I’ve tried. All microphone cutouts are also present.

Volume/Power buttons:
All of the buttons click exceptionally well as I would expect from a Diztronic case.
Overall: 9/10 
Diztronic makes excellent TPU cases that are my personal favorite. I appreciate the work that goes into the simple, yet elegant design along with their excellent feel. My one issue with this case is how the camera sits almost flush with the TPU, other than that small personal nitpick you won’t find a better TPU case out there.

Diztronic TPU






Incipio Octane: 
Incipio has a rather slim offering for the HTC 10, but they are making some of their best cases for it. I’m bringing back a favorite from my S7 Edge: the Incipio Octane. This case is a hybrid with a harder TPU bumper and what I believe to be an acrylic frosted back.

First lets talk about the build of this case; I think Incipio has a nice unique design given the tire tread styled bumper region that contrasts the frosted clear back. The frame doesn’t provide a whole lot of grip, but it doesn’t need to because unlike the Spigen Ultra Hybrid this case is not slippery, nor does it attract fingerprints. Incipio paid particular attention to detail by having a black border around the camera/flash cutouts which will prevent the ghosting issues seen on other cases. One thing I wish they changed was their logo placement; I think it interferes with the nice look of the HTC 10 with not only it’s size, but also the depth, and sheer in your face look it has once you see it. 
I’m going to repeat some things here because there is only so much you can say about the port/headphone cutouts

Ports: All of the ports are aligned properly, and Incipio didn’t use the seemingly dumb cutout that Spigen has on their cases. Up top the headphone cutout isn’t large, but it will get the job done nonetheless. I haven’t experienced any issues fitting the stock cable, or any of my other USB-C ones that I have.

Volume/Power buttons: Incipio never has issues with their buttons, so I was happy to feel the ones on this case. All of the buttons are slightly raised giving them a easy to find feel. I don’t think anyone will have any issues with the buttons on this case. 

Overall: 9/10 I love every part of this case with the exception of Incipio’s logo placement. It features great buttons, a nice frosted back section, and a unique style that makes it worth the ~$20-25 you will pay for it online or direct from Incipio. 

Readmore : Xda Forum 


COMMENTS

Name

alcatel zte Android Android Apps Apple Apps BB5 Nokia Flashfiles Best Of BlackBerry BlackBerry Apps BLACKBERRY FLASHFILES Business Cases Cell Phone Cellphone Reviews Cheap Gadget Computer Concept Creative DCT4+ FLASHFILES Ebook Ecommerce feature phone Free Gadget Galaxy Tab Games Apps Gaming Gadget Google Googles GSM News and Updates Hardware How To HTC HTC 10 HTC 10 ROMs HTC One M9 HTC Thunderbolt htc trophy HTC's new HXCDongle India iPad iPad Apps iPhone iPhone Apps Iphone Firmwares IPHONE GAMES AND APPS Iphone Guide iPod iPod Apps JailBreak Jailbreak Iphone Kernels Laptop Latest News LG OPtimus 7 Mac Mac Apps Mac Book Mac tip Manufacturer Medusa Box Micro-BOX AIO Mobile Phone Most Wanted Must Have Nexus Player Nokia E90 Communicator Nokia Flashfiles Nokia INI Flashfiles Nokia N8 Nokia N9 P Palm Passwords Pc Software Phone PlayStation PM FILES probox2 Product Review PSP Quadcopter Reviews S Samsung Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy Tab Iris SETOOL Flashfiles Setup Files for GSM Gadgets Siri Smartphone SMS Software sony Sony Ericsson Flashfiles Speakers Tablet PC Techno Tips and Tricks Top 10 Top Ten Tutorial tv-box Ultimate Ears USB Flash Drive Windows Phone 7 Xiaomi Drones Xiaomi Mi Drone
false
ltr
item
Repairs Gadgets: [Review 5/12] HTC 10 Cases: Spigen, Incipio, Diztronic, Spigen Ultra Hybrid and more!
[Review 5/12] HTC 10 Cases: Spigen, Incipio, Diztronic, Spigen Ultra Hybrid and more!
I'm what they call a casaholic, so I tend to accumulate a plethora of cases. I will post reviews of my cases below (some of you may have seen my other OP's in the S7 Edge and Nexus 6P forums).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZ1wzjCl_Luog3Z1ZYNS9bQxd9vEg-lCGvcZKQOpQGUJFxCeXKinOjYfEFdkoDZ0mqyD34Sz5rm_QY5Hse2pFqkMb-4hDwHsWxbE5npzMAovWPjUzvCLi-ToA3NA7Isd4HhjlxbRC33vs/s320/IMG_0025_3.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZ1wzjCl_Luog3Z1ZYNS9bQxd9vEg-lCGvcZKQOpQGUJFxCeXKinOjYfEFdkoDZ0mqyD34Sz5rm_QY5Hse2pFqkMb-4hDwHsWxbE5npzMAovWPjUzvCLi-ToA3NA7Isd4HhjlxbRC33vs/s72-c/IMG_0025_3.jpg
Repairs Gadgets
http://repairs-gadgets.blogspot.com/2016/05/review-512-htc-10-cases-spigen-incipio.html
http://repairs-gadgets.blogspot.com/
http://repairs-gadgets.blogspot.com/
http://repairs-gadgets.blogspot.com/2016/05/review-512-htc-10-cases-spigen-incipio.html
true
9019061494884510988
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy